Summary for the week ending Apr 2, 2017

Originally published at: http://library.hrmtc.com/2017/04/03/summary-for-the-week-ending-apr-2-2017/

Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending April 2nd, 2017.

This last couple of weeks I’ve posted a bunch from the old visual and video pools on Flickr and Vimeo, respectively. That’s because I wanted to catch up on a lot of them that I’d not been posting, but what I didn’t mention is that I’d been planning on closing the pools on Flickr and Vimeo. I’ve finally gone ahead and have done that now. All the participation links on the library site were switched over to the new audio, visual and video pools on the BBS a while ago, and it was really time to make the switch.

To be honest, I’m not sure that the visual, video and audio pools should be separate from Omnium Gatherum anymore (where they’d be posted to the gatherum with audio, visual or video tags); but, once the audio pool moved to the BBS, the rest were eventually going to follow. Rather than have two visual pools and two video pools, it makes sense to only have one each. And, since the audio pool moved in-house, that’s where the all the canonical pools are now.

This week I also announced the 2017 Hermetic Library Survey! The first ever survey was last year, and wanted to continue with another this year.

I’d like to ask everyone to help out by taking a few minutes to answer a few questions about what the library means to you, how you use it, and so forth. Your answers will help me improve the library, for you and everyone, and you will also have for a chance to win a gratis download for an anthology album!

Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week

Some top pages at the library

Some top posts on social media

Some top posts on the BBS

Want to write for Hermetic Library? Submit your Pitch! Be sure to check out the actual Hermetic Library, and all the ways you can participate at the library and support the work.