Originally published at: http://library.hrmtc.com/2018/04/10/summary-for-the-week-ending-apr-8-2018/
Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending April 8th, 2018.
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea!
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- First Day, Three Days of the Writing of the Book of the Law 2018 — Calendar
- “the only being left to solace him on earth, had deserted him; and his spirit was bowed down in despair” — Quote
- “Wherever there is a want, the supply will not fail to come, for there is no vacuum in nature.” — Quote
- “we’ll sell it back and forth to each other forever from our living rooms” — Quote
- “like wine, grass, home-baked bread, a real nourishment for body and soul” — Quote
Some top pages at the library
- Jephthah in Collected Works — Aleister Crowley
- ζ De Natura Sua Percipienda in The Book of Wisdom or Folly — Aleister Crowley
- How to Host a Gay Man's Play Party — Beth Kimbell
- A Brief Essay Upon the Nature and Significance of the Magical Alphabet — Eidolons of Ash
- The Small Cards in Book of Thoth — Aleister Crowley
Help get some conversations started over on the BBS!
Some top posts on social media
- Baphomet - Hermetic Library
- Chapter 20 - The Confessions of Aleister Crowley - The Libri of Aleister Crowley - Hermetic Library — Twitter
- Satanic Knit Baphomet Sweater
- Chapter 20 - The Confessions of Aleister Crowley - The Libri of Aleister Crowley - Hermetic Library — Facebook
- First Day, Three Days of the Writing of the Book of the Law, April 8, 1904