Summary for the week ending Nov 25th, 2018

Originally published at: http://library.hrmtc.com/2018/11/27/summary-for-the-week-ending-nov-25th-2018/

Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending November 25th, 2018.

My new computer arrived. And, then I spent the next several days getting it set up. That ended up involving two OS re-installs, two backup restores, and a memory upgrade install that had to be uninstalled and that I need to RMA. Seriously, folks, Murphy is my co-pilot. But, I am, actually, for real, currently using my new desktop. After months, I’m back up, running, and starting to catching up!

Still working on the upcoming anthology, which releases in a few weeks. I’ve been listening to the current playlist, and I’ve not made any new changes the last couple listens! I’ve also got a cover and an alternate ready to go. I still need to draft up the artist profiles and all that, for Bandcamp, blog, and the library site itself. But, things are progressing steadily. Though I feel crunched for time, I’m pretty sure everything will be sorted for release as planned.

With the arrival of the computer, and everything I’ve had to do to get it up and running; and, a winter storm blizzarding through the state, I’ve not gotten the next Postal Exchange to the Post Office yet. I’m going to try to get that out this week, but it might not happen until next week.

Still looking for help and others to join me in a working community around the library, of course.

Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.

Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.

Help get some conversations started over on the BBS and Chat.

Be sure to check out the actual Hermetic Library, and drop a buck in the tip jar or become a Patron.

Consider also checking out what I’m up to on my personal blog and at Odd Order.

Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from this last week

Some popular stuff on social media