Summary for the week ending Oct 8, 2017

Originally published at: http://library.hrmtc.com/2017/10/09/summary-for-the-week-ending-oct-8-2017/

Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending October 8th, 2017.

We’re in the thick of Inktober now! I’d been thinking I would post panels for season 2 of Aethyrs every day, but then I remembered that I’ve recently started to work on having time for other projects, instead of being busy on only the library absolutely every day for more hours than full time each week. So, I took the weekend off from posting new Aethyrs, while I was taking a planned break from working on the library. But, I’ve got most dialog for the month sketched out in draft, though I’ve not yet got the entire month figure out yet.

Aethyrs 2 panel 3 I didn't do that

Anyone want to do guest panels for this season?

Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.

Want to write for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea! Be sure to check out the actual Hermetic Library, and drop a buck in the tip jar or become a Patron!.

Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week

Some top pages at the library

Some top posts on social media

Some top posts on the BBS