Summary for two weeks ending Jan 27th, 2019

Originally published at: http://library.hrmtc.com/2019/01/28/summary-for-two-weeks-ending-jan-27th-2019/

Here’s a summary of activity for two weeks ending January 27th, 2019.

Welp. That’s it for Google+. I’ve stopped updating that social media account ahead of the entire service being shuttered.

And, IDEK, but I’ve done a lot of omnium gatherum posts in the last few days. I don’t think this means I’ll be doing them this often all the time, but for some reason a lot has caught my eye recently. Don’t forget that you can participate by heading over to the omnium category on the BBS.

You know, by the by, it’s still January, so it’s not too late to make it a New Year resolution to make it part of your daily practice to click on every link I post … you know, actually check out all the material and stuff I post from the library and beyond! … Pretty please?

Finally, it’s darned cold here, where I am. Wow. Hope you’re all staying safe and warm!

Still looking for help and others to join me in a working community around the library, of course.

Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.

Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.

Help get some conversations started over on the BBS and Chat.

Be sure to check out the actual Hermetic Library, and subscribe on Bandcamp or become a Patron.

Consider also checking out what I’m up to on my personal blog and at Odd Order.

Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from this last week

Popular posts on social media